In Health and Wellbeing this half term, we learned lots of new things about a healthy lifestyle.
Knowledge we have gained:
- It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle including the benefits of physical activity, rest, healthy eating and dental hygiene.
- It is important to make real, informed choices that improve our physical and emotional health.
- That choices can have not so good consequences.
- How diseases are spread.
Skills we have learnt and used:
- Different ways I can stay healthy
- How to brush our teeth properly.
- How to maintain personal hygiene
“If we don’t brush our teeth they will fall out”
“If we eat too many sweets it is bad for our teeth”
“We need to exercise because if we don’t we will be really unfit”
Key vocabulary that we have learned and used: hygiene, healthy, important, choices, physical, emotional.